Carrots have been known to help achieve beautiful skin for centuries. Due to their high Vitamin A content, they help to heal and repair the skin, calming skin ailments such as acne and hyper pigmentation. This toner has just one ingredient: carrots. Due to its clean, natural contents, you can rest assured that what you’re putting on your skin is all-natural and healthy!
What you’ll need:
- Organic Carrots (about 3-4 large carrots should do the trick)
- A juicer or blender
- A strainer (only if using a blender)
- A cotton ball or pad (CVS sells organic cotton pads)
- Put your carrots through the juicer until you have your desired amount of juice. (If you’re using a blender, blend the carrots well and then put the mixture through a strainer, separating the pulp from the juice.)
- Optional Step: Refrigerate your toner before using for a refreshing, cooling feel.
- Make sure your face is freshly cleansed and fully-dry. Soak your cotton ball or pad in the juice and spread it evenly all-over your face.
- Store your toner in an air-tight container, it will keep in the fridge for about 2-3 weeks.